Saturday, 5 September 2015

DREAM - Give me Wings and I will Fly



Hello Everyone

How are you all :) Today I have something different to share My second take on Canvas. I get really nervous when it comes to doing Canvases but I really wanted to make one. So here I am with so many flaws and mistakes please avoid and I hope you all like..


Mind you all here is for first time I am using Lindy's :P



I have used bunch of products which I have been hoarding for long.




Close up :  Love the background that has come out And yes I am super inspired from prima 


Love all the shimmer that has come out and don't forget to DREAM 



I have used MOD PODGE gloss to hold these gorgeous glitter balls 


Here comes my gorgeous butterfly I have stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder, I have used wycinanka chipboard cutout, seriously it is one of the most delicate and intricate chipboard embellishment ever.



I hope you all like my canvas.

Hugs and Love 
Isha 


3 comments:

  1. Super Gorgeous Isha !!! Loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Esha! ^__^ Love the colors and that big embossed butterfly is simply wow! *Big hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous things to look at...a play of textures indeed!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete